Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring Break

Hey everyone! Sorry it has been a zillion years since my last post. It has been an extremely busy last couple of days!!! School let out for Spring Break and I was extremely excited to get home. I am starting to get extreme senioritis except its more like weddingitis. I just want it to be May 7 already!! I can't wait to marry David!!! Two days later we will be on a plane to Hawaii where we will spend 11 amazing days in Wakiki and Maui as a married couple. Perfect. Perfect. Perfect.

This past week has been EXTREMELY busy. I got home from school on Saturday, unloaded my car, and within minutes my mom and I were out shopping. We shopped for 7 hours.

It was pretty much like that the entire week. Shopping and running errands and working on wedding stuff. It was exhausting, but I know it is extremely worth it. :) :) :)

So this week...

  • Guest list and invitations. I designed, printed, addressed, and sent wedding invitations. David and I went to Bridal Veil to get them sent so they have a cute little hand stamp on them instead of the traditional USPS lines on the envelopes. :) We have doves on ours. I have heard of a few people that received their invites in the mail already, which is really exciting. I am hoping that we will start receiving RSVPs shortly. I did, however, forget an entire stack of invitations for my school friends. Oops. I'll have to grab them this weekend.
  • BRIDESMAID DRESSES! Praise the Lord. We figured them out and they are really, really, really cute. I can't wait to see the girls in them. :)
  • My shoes.
  • My *ahem* undergarments for my dress.
  • The wedding favors
  • My garter
  • Our guestbook and pen
  • Our silverware is wrapped and ready to go (we have a few more sets to wrap though)
  • Our bubbles :)
  • Purchased our wedding cake :) yum yum yum
  • Bought more ribbon
  • Bought some accessories for me
  • Bought our flower girl (David's niece, my soon-to-be niece) a flower girl basket and petals
  • I went to my first dress fitting on Friday. They have a few more alterations to make but I am excited about it all! It is soooo beautiful!! I can't wait for David to see me it!
  • My jewelry. My grandma is letting me wear her jewelry she was given when she was 16. I don't want to say too much about it other than the fact it is BEAUTIFUL, and it is going to look great with my dress :)
  • We got more essential parts for the center pieces
  • Figured out our flower options and chose them (we have to have a backup too just in case the flowers we want decide to stop blooming)
  • Finalized our wedding menu
  • David's wedding ring. :) hee hee I can't wait to put it on his finger!!!
This week we hope to finalize our wedding music playlist, get our marriage certificate, hopefully finish sending out the last few invites, finish the wedding favors, and anything else we can work on.

It has been a busy, busy week, but I can't wait for school to end and our wedding to get here.
I love David so much. He makes me so happy.

:)

Thank you all for your support and excitement towards our wedding.

You all are awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment