Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is going to be a big day, but not the "Big Day," of course.

David and I are going to my parent's house to choose an official wedding date and talk plans with my parents.

We get to to decide tomorrow whether we are going to be getting married this summer or next, which I am sooooo excited to discuss.

There are various reasons why we want to get married this summer, or why we would want to wait and get married next summer...but the best part about it is?

WE ARE GETTING MARRIED!!! :)

I can't smile enough about it all.

I love you David Green and I can't wait to be your wife!!

2 comments:

  1. You will have to text us with the "big news" once you decide!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Text or Call us also with the Date.
    Love you Both

    ReplyDelete