Wednesday, March 3, 2010

65 days!!!

I can't believe we are getting married in 65 days!!! :) SO exciting!!!

I am sorry that it has been over a week since I have updated our blog. It has been such a crazy week (midterms are this week, yuck!) and unfortunately I have been really stressed out. Luckily, I have an amazing husband-to-be who encourages me and reminds me to take things one day at a time. Bless his heart. I probably would have pulled my hair out a looong time ago otherwise. :)

So what has happened in the last week?

We met with Anna again last week and re-sketched out our timeline. It actually looks like we are doing very, very well on wedding plans which is super encouraging.

:) We didn't get to do engagement pictures last week because of Oregon's lovely weather, but we are looking to do them sometime this week or next instead.

I can't talk long because I have to prepare for a quiz, an exam and write a paper that are due by the end of the week (oh the life of a student); however, here is a recap of stuff David and I have figured out...

  • Venue
  • Date and Time
  • Colors
  • Wedding Party
  • Wedding dress!! (OH! I completely forgot to add this. I found my wedding dress on Sunday!! I tried on about 10-12 and came back to this dress and just knew :) I even started to cry when I saw myself in it. Total "Say Yes to the Dress" moment. My twin sister Ali, future sister-in-law Patti and my mom were able to come with me. My older sister Kat wasn't able to but she will see me in it soon!!)
  • Wedding Photographer
  • Engagement Pictures Photographer
  • Cake Flavors, Colors, Design, etc.
  • Food (sort of)
  • Guest List (sort of)
  • Groomsmen Suits
  • David's Suit
  • Honeymoon location, hotel reservations, etc. (Need to buy plane tickets still)
  • Invitation Place (need to design them but we are getting a great deal!)
There is probably more that I am forgetting to add to this list. But like I mentioned, I am pressed for time, exhausted and starving :) I will write again soon :) Promise

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment