Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happily Married

I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing the last month and a half-ish have been. Sorry that my blogging was non-existent there for a while. Finishing up school, completing finals, moving out of school (along with checking 18 other girls out from their rooms), planning my wedding, working, and trying to breathe now and again, did not leave much room for recreational blogging.

However.

This has been the best time of my life. I would not change it for a second.

Why?

I am married to my best friend...

just got back from an amazing (11 day) Hawaiian honeymoon...

and am now starting my life as Mrs. David Green.

Jenny Green. Jennifer Green. Mrs. Green. Jen Green.

No matter how many times I say it, it is still just as amazing, exciting, and surreal.

We had an incredible wedding, surrounded by our family and friends. The whole night is sort of a blur but it was absolutely amazing. I hope to upload pictures from the wedding on here within the next couple days.

Sorry I can't go into much detail. I could but it would take days and days.

I'm currently at my brother-in-law and sister-in-laws house while we wait for our apartment to be ready for us. We got our official move in date (June 15) so until then we will be hanging out at their amazing home until then. David spent 5 hours cleaning up, organizing, and vacuuming the guest room the other day as a surprise for me. He's already making such an amazing husband. :)

Anyway, I'm going to go help with David with dinner. :) He's letting me sit on the couch with my feet up while he grills. Can't wait to blog about our life as newlyweds. Check back often, I'll try and get back on the blogging wagon. :)

2 comments:

  1. Dear Jenny Green, Mrs. Green, Mrs. David Green,
    Thank you so much for updating. Look forward to seeing more photos.
    Love you very Much, Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, I just now realized how similar our blog designs are LOL!!!! I guess we both have good taste! :) Love the update but more importantly, love getting to see you guys live out your love for one another. :)

    ReplyDelete