Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sick

Well, it happened. My sister's/mom's/niece's/sister-in-law's germs finally got me. Haha. David and I both started getting a sore throats last night, and today, my throat does not feel any better.

Oh well.

I'm married to my best friend.

:)

Hee hee. Thinking about that makes everything better. :)

Today has been a good day. David and I decided to sleep in a bit, although we are trying to get in the habit of waking up earlier and going to sleep later, since we have been going to bed around 2:00 am, and waking up around 12:30 pm. BUT we justified it saying that we were still on our honeymoon since neither of us had to work.

Reality has come though. David's at work and I will begin work on Monday and Wednesday (hopefully my transfer will go through after I talked with the HR/Store Manager on Monday so I continue working for Target, and then Wednesday I begin a required internship writing at a local newspaper).

I can't wait for David to get home. I have been lying on our bed watching The Proposal (which is actually pretty cute), but I would trade all the movies in the world if I had the chance to hang out with my husband. I'm such a big fan of him. :)

I have not been too productive today, although I did reorganize and refold all of David's clothes. :) Hopefully that will be a nice surprise when he gets home tonight. It's my night to be in charge of dinner for him and I. I will rely on Papa Murphy's for this :) Half pepperoni/half pepperoni-sausage sounds delicious doesn't it? Maybe I'll splurge and buy some breadsticks too.

Praise God we have fast metabolisms. :)

hee hee.

Anyway, I think I might read or something. :) Hope you all are having wonderful days, and are being more productive than me.

Blessings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment