Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Again, I'm sorry...

Wow. Maybe blogging isn't cut out for me. I always say I am going to be better about blogging, but I never do.

In my defense, David and I have been extremely busy.

I am currently doing an internship for school (graduation requirement) that forces me to work 25 hours a week, and while I am still working for Target roughly 25-32 hours a week.

That means, I am working between 50-60 hours a week. Often it means working from 8 am to 10 pm several days throughout the week.

David is also working full-time so the time we do not have to work, we spend together, hence my lack of blogging.

:)

I will give you a summary though:

*We have been insanely happily married for 81 days! (Our 3 month-iversary is on the 8th)

*We are both on track to graduate next spring and plan to celebrate our one year anniversary and graduation in Disneyland

*We love our apartment and are so blessed to have found such a perfect place in such a perfect location

*David and I went to the Old Fashioned Festival and went to the carnival (we even rode the "Sizzler," which made me laugh and laugh. David felt like throwing up because he was getting crushed, but it was hilarious nonetheless). We also went to a car show, an INCREDIBLE firework show, walked around the food vendors and listened to live music, went to a pancake breakfast and enjoyed life as new residents to Newberg.

*David drove me to work and picked me up on Sunday night. As we were driving home, we drove past the Drive-in and decided to go, regardless of it being late and both of us needing to be up early. We ran home, changed clothes, popped two bags of popcorn and grabbed other snacks and headed back. We watched Despicable Me sitting on the roof of our Buick before cuddling up next to each other inside the car. We decided not to stay for both movies, but it was so much fun getting to spend that time together, especially at a sponatenous Drive-in date.

Marriage is wonderful.
My life is perfect.
I have an amazing husband and a great family who loves me.

We love the Lord and we don't take any of our blessings for granted.
:)

Have a great day! HOPEFULLY I will write again soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment