Monday, June 14, 2010

Exciting!!!

I am so sorry I have been slacking again on my blogging. It is amazing how busy David and I can get, leaving me no time or energy to type out what we have been up to. However, since I am at my internship and the servers are down, I will take this opportunity to summarize the past events of David and my life together. :)

*We have been married for 38 days :)

*We lived for just over two weeks with David's sister, her husband, and daughter. It was so fun and so great to be surrounded by such a loving family. Our family. Hee hee. :)

*I started working at Target as of yesterday again. My transfer went through so I am official at the new Target. It was fun yesterday, although I am noticing that the pace of my new store is much slower than the pace of my original store. Either way though, I am making .68 more per hour, which means a bigger paycheck for David and I. :) I also am getting a ton of hours (almost full time, although I was not expecting that), which means that I can also provide more than expected too. God is so good!! I love the feeling that I am contributing to our family's income rather than David having to solely provide for the two of us. I know that he is completely happy doing so, but I like the feeling of doing something too.

*I think our biggest news is that WE GOT OUR APARTMENT!! We signed the lease and began moving in on Saturday. The building used to be a historic hotel, which has now become apartment lofts. It is so cute!! We love it there!! My parents came out yesterday and brought a whole load of stuff (meaning I have a ton of boxes to unpack once I get off work) but we were able to sleep on our new mattress set (thank you Grandma!). We can't even believe we have our own home. :) It is so amazing. Once we finish moving in I will post pictures. :)

Random news not about us:

--My cousin Elly got married on Friday! It was so fun and she made a beautiful bride.
--My sister turned 24 earlier this month.


Life is going amazingly for the Greens. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wait...wait...wait...WHAT?

    You guys are MARRIED??

    CONGRATS! I had no idea!

    Hope all is well with you guys!

    ReplyDelete