Thursday, December 17, 2009

101 Reasons Jennifer Brown Is Amazing.

1. You have a beautiful smile.
2. When I'm having a bad day, you always pause whatever you're doing and try to make it better.
3. You have amazing standards and values and don't compromise.
4. Curls.
5. You are so willing to serve in any way.
6. You are unselfish.
7. You make me smile my REAL smile.
8. You have the prettiest hands ever.
9. Inside jokes.
10. You let me call you "Tulip."

11. You're incredible at everything you try: grades, basketball, foosball and love.
12. When you text me in CAPS letters I know you're not mad, but excited.
13. I've never seen you yell or get mad. Wow.
14. You make me feel handsome.
15. You are wise.
16. I can always be sure if I'm feeling tired, you will literally run across the room so I can lean on you :).
17. You let me do romantic things like dance in the rain, take you to where we had our first kiss, pull the car over and get out to kick piles of leaves, midnight swims at the lake, cook you dinner, pick you up and twirl you around and other things
18. You call me your cupcake.
19. You have an AMAZING family who helped you become who you are.
20. You helped me realize how much I secretly want to be a cowboy.

21. You make me feel like a man when I am changing a flat tire for the first time, even though I was a bit nervous.
22. We are really competitive on the basketball court, but we can always kiss at the end.
23. You get mad when you get a "B," and I would dance if I did.
24. You want a family, and so do I.
25. We're going to get married some day.
26. You're handwriting is amazing and graceful.
27. "The fire in your eyes is blazing, and it burns right through me, little girl you're so amazing..."
28. "Gonna get ready..."
29. "There's only one thing to do three words for you....I LOVE YOU."
30. When we watched "Marley and Me" you let me cry in your arms because Molly had just died.

31. My biggest fear is death Jenny, you know this. But for you I would die. For you I would face my biggest fear.
32. I love when we get dressed up to go out to dinner.
33. You let me dance and only sometimes judge me.
34. "Party in the USA."
35. Weekend trips to the lake.
36. "Mojitoooooooo."
37. You bought me Titanic, Step Up, and Matilda for my birthday so that one day our movie collection would have movies that you could watch. And I love that.
38. You always leave me notes that encourage me.
39. You like Hannah Montana, I love bacon, therefore we don not judge each other.
40. The canoe seat I broke.

41. Oh...
42. Every anniversary we make a point to kiss on midnight, or at least Skype.
43. You laugh at my jokes, even when they're not funny.
44. I love your freckles.
45. You love my cologne and spray it on your clothes so you can smell me when we're apart.
46. Being scared of the storm at the beach and listening to lullabies in the dark.
47. When you talk in your little girl voice.
48. Hearing you laugh from another room.
49. "She said that I was the brightest little firefly in her jar."
50. You call me Duckie.
51. We have a very cute routine when we say goodnight and I love it.
52. Are you my Tulip?
53. "My momma told me, if I was goody, that I could marry, a girl like Jenny..."
54. Fems and Frandlies.
55. I can tell you anything.
56. I love you Luckie.
57. Point A to Point B. I know that when I wake up in the morning I love you, that is Point A. And I know that when I go to bed and sleep I love you the same if not more, that is Point B. No matter what happens from Point A to Point B, our love remains. That's how I know I love you.
58. We strive to make God central in our relationship.
59. You're my best friend.
60. You're friends with my friends, which makes me thankful you support my awesome friendships with my guys.

61. You're friends admire and love you. You're a great RA and friend.
62. Almost hitting an entire flock of birds, a rabbit, a coyote and getting a flat tire = our car adventures.
63. You are going to be a great mother.
64. Your grandparents are wonderful.
65. Your parents are wonderful.
66. Your sisters are wonderful.
67. YOU are wonderful.
68. We play checkers outside in the rain on towels for our bottoms.
69. You didn't judge me when I asked you to be my girlfriend during Boyz in Da Hood right before Ricky gets shot.
70. Trying to get up on the jet ski and breaking my toe (it still hurts seven months later).

71. You support my grilling endeavors.
72. Slurpees, Cheetos and Grey's Anatomy all night = you sick for three days.
73. You are Auntie Jenny.
74. You and my sister are friends which is such a blessing.
75. Hearing you laugh when you watch me play the Wii.
76. You never had a picnic so I surprised you with one outside on our lawn.
77. I found poems that I wrote in 8th grade that describe you in them.
78. "Romeo take me somewhere only we can go..."
79. Frank.
80. When you say, "Well look at this fellow..." Really cute.

81. When I looked at you across the room in class, I said, "That's the girl I'm going to marry."
82. When, after hanging out with you and I finally, Joel and I were sitting out of the porch alone and he looked at me and said, "David, you're going to marry her."
83. You are strong.
84. You allow yourself to be vulnerable around me.
85. I don't wipe your tears away, I kiss them.
86. When you get tired, you tell me about surgeries you've had and you also start talking like your from the South.
87. You surprise me at work and I always drop my jaw when I see you.
88. You teach me the importance of saving (especially for shiny things)....
89. You tell me I'm going to be a great dad someday.
90. You go to doctor's appointments with me.

91. "I got a feelin..."
92. Half pepperoni, half pepperoni and mushroom.
93. Our favorite animal is a penguin.
94. Pugs.
95. Date nights.
96. You save everything.
97. I prayed for a girl like you since I was little. You now wear my promise ring that I got when I was in 7th grade. I gave it to you on two knees and told you the next time I would be giving you a ring, I would be on one knee.
98. Noah.
99. You love me.
100. I love you.
101. Your smile...it could like melt a nation.


Happy Birthday Jenny! I love you so much and these are just a few reasons why I think you are amazing.

Thank you for taking a chance to go on an adventure by being in love with me.

David John Inglis Green.

1 comment: