Monday, December 21, 2009

My 20 Birthday

David is the most amazing, incredible man in the entire world. If you even have to ask me why,
look at the post below. :)

Last week was my 20 birthday. At midnight, David took me to the center of the football field, in the fog, under the stadium lights and we slow danced. After that he sang to me, picked me up and kissed me. THEN! He drove me to the place where we had our first kiss ever and we kissed again.



In the morning hours of my birthday David took me out to breakfast at a place called Biscuits. I had never been there before but David had, and sure enough, it was delicious. :)


David ordered biscuits and gravy, along with eggs (sunnyside up) and his favorite: bacon. :)
I, on the other hand, ordered french toast and sausage. Yum yum. It was delicious.

After having a wonderful breakfast, we headed back to school to finish up some finals and packing. It was within that time period that David wrote me that amazing list of 101 reasons why I am amazing. :) He makes me speechless. I am so blessed to have such an amazing boyfriend but not only that, he is my best friend.

That evening David and I met my mom, dad, sister, future brother-in-law, twin sister and twin sister's boyfriend at P.F. Changs in Bridgeport. It was delicious. David and I saw our good "friend" Frank! Haha, he was this incredibly--er, enthusiastic waitor, who seemed to want to be best friends with David the last time we were there.

Anyway, we had an amazing dinner and lots of laughs which is always the makeup for a good evening.


Afterwords David and I returned to school to finish our last day of finals, while the rest of my family ventured home.

Luckily we finished our finals week and now we get to spend three fabulous weeks away from the stress of school... of course that just means the stress of work takes its place. This morning I took David to the airport which was so, so, so sad. He is spending time with his family in Minnesota which is awesome, but I definitely miss him already.

It makes me fully realize though how much apart of my life David is. David and I have so much fun together! We laugh and joke and go on adventures together. It is amazing. He is my best friend and the most amazing boyfriend I could ever have prayed for or dreamt of.

:)

Anyway, I need to go and do some laundry and clean my room and such. But I do want to try and keep up with this blog more. David and I kind of stopped after July, haha. Either way, David, I love you so much, have an amazing time in Minnesota. Come home and kiss me soon okay? :)

I love you.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO happy that you had a wonderful 20th birthday and also SO happy that you are blogging again!! Can't wait to hear all about your Christmas celebrations, both yours and Davids!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete