Saturday, February 20, 2010

May 7, 2010

It's official!! We got our wedding venue and our official wedding date!!!

May 7, 2010

Whoo hoo!! :) We are so excited and cannot wait to tie the knot.
We have had so many opportunities and doors open to us while we have been planning. It is amazing that everything is working out how it is. All of which we do not take for granted, but continually praise and thank God for all these amazing things.

We love the Lord and continually strive to make Him the center of our relationship.

:)

Anyway, now that we have a venue we can make our invitations!
Friday we are going cake tasting and choosing a cake and then Sunday (assuming I can get an appointment at David's Bridal) I am going to be trying on wedding dresses!!!

:)

We have so much to do, but we are LOVING being engaged. Especially since we are getting married soon! :) So great


Anyway, I am in the wilderness of Mt. Hood with my RA staff for a retreat so I probably shouldn't be on my computer. But I did want to keep everyone up-to-date. :)

Thank you everyone for your support, we appreciate it all SO much.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment