Sunday, February 21, 2010

This Week in Planning

This week we are going to be as productive as possible :) My parents are gone on a week long cruise so David and my goal is to be able to present them with all our figured out wedding plans when they return. :) We want to impress them haha

We are planning to meet with Anna again this week to make our "to do" list for our wedding plans so that will be good and help give us a little more direction.

However David and I have got a lot done thus far, and for that, I am extremely excited!!

Tomorrow (Monday) David is going with his good friends Max and Andrew to pick out/try on suits for the wedding!! :) I am so excited!!

Tomorrow I am going to call and make an appointment at David's Bridal to try on WEDDING DRESSES!! OH MY GOSH!!!! :) :) and call and book our photographer, and look to getting David's ring. :)

Friday we have an appointment for cake tasting which will be too fun :)


You know, for only being engaged for 20 days David and I have got a ton of wedding plans figured out. It has been so fun!! :)


Ahh!! I can't stop smiling. I love David. I love being David's fiancé and I absolutely love that we are getting married in 75 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment